dimanche 11 août 2013

How to remove the glue on the false eyelashes

Hey yo (★^O^★)

Yesterday I remove glue on my false eyelashes to give them a new life :3 because they are not damaged so far, just filled with glue, it gives a dirty look.

So,I tried to make a tutorial, just take my picture of spirited remove the glue is rather difficult xD



But before I present the false eyelashes that I use for my make up ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ





Diamond Lash and Decorative :


I love them
The ones I use.
  
I like them

too discreet.

Too discreet.

And I want you to know about false eyelashes " Decorative" they are great, I love them so much!

The ones I use.




The best glue that I use, Mario Guissani


Me


For remove the glue on the false eyelash


I need alcohol and a recipiant.

Certain person uses Cleansing, soap and water or even the olive oil, I only test the alcohol.

I pour a little alcohol in recipiant I file my false eyelashes in and I let pause 10 minutes to 1 hour, it depends on the quality of false eyelashes or the thickness of the lash band.

Warning be careful because leaving too lonftemps can destroy your false eyelashes.




While firmly gripping the lashes with one hand, use the tweezers to gently pull of sections of glue adhered to the lash band.


In fact, I have  nails that are just the right length, not too long and not too short, I use my nails to pull off the glue from the lashes instead of using tweezers.


watch this video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdrTyt23PVE from 2.00 for how to do this.




Last night I finished watching "Gal circle", I find it interesting, funny and sometimes sad. At the end of each espisode there is lesson about life. I really appreciated, but the coordination and makeup is a little disappointing.




After with my boy friend, we had watched Romeo + Juliet, I love this movie, so tragic but so romantic <3



















3 commentaires:

  1. That's really useful! i always use hot water to remove glue but it takes ages!!! Thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. what a sweet blog!!
    follow you now! :D

    lg, rin-chan
    http://rin-tastic.blogspot.de/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Like these eyelashes :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : M&M FASHION BITES
    Maria V.

    RépondreSupprimer