samedi 13 juillet 2013

Paris and meeting Gyaru !

Yo !
How are you today? My holidays end tomorrow . Nooo >< I m so sad, fuck the life è_é

Well
Friday July 5th I went to Paris with Daiana, unfortunately Ines was not present :(

Friday we went to the Japan expo, I hate the Paris subway, there are always very strange people, perverts too xD
For this exhibition, I wanted to try kuronba style, finally I loved my outfit and you ?


I also show you my nails done by hand. it is not so difficult to wear, but only for a few hours xD


We saw a beautiful gyaru  Wai-yi Lee in front of  tofu cute 's stand.
We have not talked with her because we thought she was Japanese.
She was  really beautiful in her goshikku outfit :)


Gyarunity's page 
There were also two photographers who took pictures of us for 30 minutes, 
it was nice but in the end it was getting boring -___-
We look forward to the photos  \0/
One of them looked like a pervert YEURK >.<

The evening, Daiana took me to the "Sacré-Coeur", 
it was wonderful and the view was incredibly beautiful!
Pics: google

Saturday morning we went shopping, 
the neighborhood of "Barbes" is filled with shoes store *___*
Of course I took a pair of shoes, 
but it was the last and was not my size >.</
 I look elsewhere but nothing!
 I looked everywhere to find soles but nothing either!
 I was so sad and disappointed, so, I bought the shoes xD 

looks like creepers shoes

The after-noon, we went at a meeting organized by Gyaru "Gaijin gyaru France."

I finally met Emi, Gaelle, Nene, Myriam, Puya, Camille, Nini
 and review Rina, Hélo, Tokki. 
I was so happy! It was a great day ^__^/

We went to "kawaii coffee" and then to "tuilerie".

Jardin des tuileries at Paris
Pics: google



group's pic
credit pic : Rose
For this event I wore a t-shirt gifted by Ines and Daiana, 
members of my circle Gyarunity
 I was more than happy, I almost cried with joy because this t-shirt I really liked it! 
Thank you so much Gals <3




and I wore a skirt "Glavil" and a necklace "Glavil" offered by Maryon there a few months ago.
 I'm spoiled by my friends <3 <3
( I love you so much )
and my new shoes.


credit pic : Rose

And in the evening, we went to the party "Tokyo2Seoul"

I forgot to take a picture of my outfit >.</
but I have not forgotten to take a pic of my face XD



Special Dedication to Ines because she was not present : 
Tu nous as manqués meuf  >.< dommage que tu n'etais pas la :(

love !

I also wanted to say you, 
I help at this time, a newcomer in the gyaru style,
 and she writing a small article on me 
(well, this does not only wrote than on me xD ) 
Thank you Sweetie, and I'm glad to help you <3

Her blog





Small ad for the French gal unit " Diamant Rose"
Dernier jour pour envoyer sa candidature !!


!

Small ad for the Gaijin gyaru France's page


!

Small ad for the Gaijin Gyaru Suisse's page


!

Small ad for Gals Gals Revolution's page 


!

AND AD FOR MY GYARU-SA :
GYARUNITY ^__^
ADD US <3

Now I'll watch, Superman: Man of Steel
My super hero has always been superman!
He is so much sexy! 




























2 commentaires:

  1. Wow your kuronba style ! I find this style so gorgeous even if I'm always surprised to see gals wearing Crocs shoes xD. Your Gyaru-sa is so perfect !
    Thanks for all ! =3 I try to do my best to thanks you ! ♥

    Hope to read you soon !!!

    RépondreSupprimer